Servicing the heads of Soho movers and shakers for approaching 20 years.
A celebrated London hairdressers, The Lounge Soho is the brainchild of hairdresser Joe Mills, this boutique, unisex, London hair salon opened in Peter Street, W1 in the late nineties, taking the place of an old cobbler's shop on our then undiscovered Soho side street.
Now firmly established as one of the very best hairdressers in London, The Lounge Soho cuts, colours and styles both women’s and men’s hair. And the accomplished work of our stylists, the flair that earns at our reputation as a top London salon that has been featured in a great variety of publications and magazines, including Vogue, Elle Decoration, GQ, The Sunday Times Style and Time Out.
- iPads for clients' use
- Free wi-fi access
- 24hr online booking
- Complimentary beer, wine, fresh Illy coffee and homemade brownies!
- Late night opening on Thursdays 'til 9pm
- Complimentary haircut/hair colour consultations
- Shiatsu massage backwash chairs and head massage
- Complimentary fringe trims in-between regular haircuts
- Gift Certificates available
- 15% Student discount on Wednesday between 11am-5pm
- Corporate discount available on application
- Exclusive Davines haircare products
NB: We recommend that all hair appointments are booked in advance, either by ‘phone or by booking online - but walk-ins for haircuts and hair colours may also be obtainable on the day.