Wax, clay, putty, which products are really the best choice for a guy looking to keep his hair looking it's best in between visits - stylist Toni gives us his top 5 Davines products and their uses...
1. Davines Essential Haircare SOLU Shampoo £13.45 A great shampoo suitable for the removal of product build up
2. Davines For Wizards No.8 Quick Setting Hard Gel £14.25: A great wet look gel that offers a strong hold has a nice shine and is perfect for a slick look.
3. Davines For Wizards No.14 Sea Salt Spray £14.05: For guys with longer hair, this spray gives a rough texture and adds volume to the hair whilst giving it some hold.
4. Davines For Wizards No.13 Mat Forming Ground £17.65: This product gives structure and body to hair, easy to control and gives that sought-after rough look. Ideal for medium-short hair and a salon best seller!
5. Davines For Wizards No. 2 Mat Moulding Gesso £15.70: A great product for defining the style with a matt effect. It also moisturises hair without leaving it heavy.
Toni works in the salon cutting hair on Tuesday and Friday and alternate Thursdays.