The classic bun has evolved...
Say hello to the 'hun' - A half up bun, perfect for styling your hair without having to wash and dry it beforehand. Ultimate cool girl status this season.
Spotted everywhere from major celebrities, to magazines, on Pinterest, and worldwide street style.
The 'hun' disguises your roots and unclean hair while changing up your style for an on trend hair up do.
A twist and mix of the messy bun and the high top knot - simple yet effective!
Get the look -
1. Separate your hair into 2 sections - a top and a bottom
2. Take the top section and smooth your hair back to create a high ponytail
3. Twist and wrap your hair around into a bun and pin with bobby pins
4. Lift your roots and rough the sides for an undone look
5. Add a spritz of Davines Medium Hold Hairspray for good measure
Easy peasy - so give it a whirl!
Top Tip: For a more sleek style 'hun' secure the ponytail with a hairband first before twisting and pinning into place.