Oh the weather outside is frightful... So once you're seated for your service take advantage of our christmas drinks menu to warm you up!
Our tipples of choice for you to indulge in are traditional mulled wine, Christmas cappuccino or luxurious hot chocolate.
Our Traditional Mulled Wine
To create our signature mulled wine you will need
A bottle of red wine of your choice
A muslin filled with spices, we used cloves, star anise and cinnamon
A few spoonfuls of sugar and freshly squeezed orange juice to taste
A slice of orange to garnish the glass
Our top tip: Add a dash of Amaretto liquor to jazz things up!
How to make our Christmas tree stencil
To create a Christmas tree stencil you will need
A piece of card, scissors and cocoa powder
1. Firstly make your cappuccino using coffee and frothy milk
2. Fold your card in half
3. On the folded side of the card, cut a small square 2 inches from the bottom
4. Directly on top of the square cut a large scalene shape triangle
5. Layer 2 more scalene shape triangles on top, the first medium sized, and the top triangle smaller
6. Open your card to reveal your triangle stencil
Hold the card over your coffee cup and sprinkle cocoa powder, pull the card away gently once the cocoa has settled and voila!
Our Decadent Hot Chocolate
To create our luxury hot chocolate you will need
Green and Black's dark chocolate
Hot water and milk
Lashings of 'squirty' whipped cream
Mini marshmallows and cocoa powder to top
If you would like to enjoy any of our christmas in-salon beverages please ask our reception or assistant team and they will happily serve you and even put a mince pie on the side should you desire...
Winter warmers and Merry Christmas vibes from us to you!