Celebrate the new year with added sparkle...
Try using glitter, sequin stars or gold foil to stand out from the crowd!
The glitter roots trend is a great way to disguise your roots or just add an extra glam touch to your hair for a special night out.
Taking over social media as the latest hair craze, seen at many a festival this year, but we think jazzing up your hairline works just as well with elegant attire and is super on trend.
An easy and creative way to revamp your little black dress!
To add a splash of sparkle to your hair
It is fairly simple but you will need - a comb, hair gel, glitter / gold foil / sequin stars
1. Part your hair in your desired hair parting
2. Flatten your parting using hair gel, this is where the glitter will sit
3. Smudge the gel along your roots as far as you want the glitter to go
4. Sprinkle on glitter / gold foil / sequin stars, or all three if you are feeling daring!
5. Finish with Davines Shimmer Spray
Top Tip: This looks great with hair braids to define each braid.
So be bold and brave this New Year and glimmer your way into 2016!