Hairdressers & Hair Stylists Needed!
The Lounge Soho is one of the leading independent hair salons in Soho and the West End. As a family run enterprise its fast, friendly and down-to-earth attitude has clients coming back time after time. Working alongside owner and Creative Director Joe Mills who is a regular hair stylist for fashion campaigns, magazine shoots and industry spokesman, there is always an opportunity to further your creative know-how as you’ll be working with the best.
We offer our hairdressers:
- innovative, relaxed, chilled and inspired surroundings
- working in a busy, top London salon as featured in Vogue, GQ and the Sunday Times style magazine to name a few
- an opportunity to develop creatively in the right environment
- to be maxed out with client potential including established VIP's
- to learn and expand your know-how whilst constantly developing your skills
In return you’ll be:
- trend aware, experienced and passionate about hair
- someone who gets their kicks from being experimental
- ready to work the crowd with your magic ensuring they'll be back for more
- focused and professional in every sense
- fully rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure
Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years experience with a West End/Central London hairdressers and be accomplished at cutting, colouring and styling hair. Both part-time and full-time positions are currently available.
If this already sounds good to you then apply now to email@example.com attaching a copy of your CV, a few words and a recent photo. We're waiting for you!
Please only apply if you have a valid working visa and are fluent in English. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to reply to all applicants, unfortunately if you have not heard from us within 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.